VALES & HILLS Biomedical Tech. Ltd.
leading developers of PC based ECG technology
Thông tin chi tiết sản phẩm:
|product:||12 channel or 3 channel holter monitor||color:||White|
|Channels:||3-channel, 12-channel||Resolution:||8-16 bits|
|Recording:||Full disclosure||Download interface:||SD card reader or USB line|
|Sample rate:||1024/Sec max||Frequency response:||0.05HZ to 60Hz|
|Signal verification:||LCD display||Pacemaker Detection:||support|
Ambulatory ECG Monitoring For 12 Channel or 3 Channel Holter Monitor
The CV3000 Holter ECG is intended for patients requiring ambulatory (Holter) monitoring. The following is a listing of the most frequently used for the indications below:
(1) Evaluation of symptoms suggesting arrhythmia or myocardial ischemia.
(2) Evaluation of ECG documenting therapeutic interventions in individual patients or groups of patients.
(3) Evaluation of patients for ST segment changes
(4) Evaluation of a patient’s response after resuming occupational or recreational activities.
(5) Evaluation of patients with pacemakers.
(6) Reporting of time and frequency domain heart rate variability.
(7) Reporting of QT Interval.
Channels: 12leads (8 channel) 5leads(3 channel)
Resolution: 8-16 bits
Recording: Full disclosure
Download interface: SD card reader or USB line
Sample rate:1024/Sec max
Frequency response: 0.05HZ to 60Hz
Signal verification: LCD display
Pacemaker Detection: support
Recording time: 24-72 hours
Weight with battery: 62g
Enclosure: ABS plastic
Operating position: any orientation
Gain settings: 0.5X, 1X and 2X
Connector: 19 pin
Patient cable: 10 leads or 5 leads