VALES & HILLS Biomedical Tech. Ltd.
leading developers of PC based ECG technology
Thông tin chi tiết sản phẩm:
|Product:||Latest 24 hours ECG holter recorder for medical form Chinese factory||Communication:||SD Card or USB|
|Record Time:||24 hours||Power supply:||One AAA battery|
|Automatic Duplex Operation:||Support||Input Impedance:||>5MΩ|
Latest 24 hours ECG holter recorder for medical form Chinese factory
CV3000 is a remarkable advanced HOLTER system working for both 3-channel and 12-lead ECG recording and analysis. Thanks to its sophisticated software and elaborately designed recorder, CV3000 meets all high-end performance and fiscal responsibility.
The CV3000 Holter ECG is intended for patients requiring ambulatory (Holter) monitoring.
The following is a listing of the most frequently used for the indications below:
(1) Evaluation of symptoms suggesting arrhythmia or myocardial ischemia.
(2) Evaluation of ECG documenting therapeutic interventions in individual patients or groups of patients.
(3) Evaluation of patients for ST segment changes
(4) Evaluation of a patient’s response after resuming occupational or recreational activities.
(5) Evaluation of patients with pacemakers.
(6) Reporting of time and frequency domain heart rate variability.
(7) Reporting of QT Interval.
|Channels:||10leads (12- channel) 5/7 leads(3-channel)|
|Download interface:||SD card reader or USB line|
|Sample rate:||1024/Sec max|
|Frequency response:||0.05HZ to 60Hz|
|Signal verification:||LCD display|
Recording time: 24-72 hours
Weight with battery: 62g
Enclosure: ABS plastic
Operating position: any orientation
Gain settings: 0.5X, 1X and 2X
Connector: 19 pin
Patient cable: 10 leads or 5/7 leads